Xiaomi has taken the Indian market by storm by coming up with smartphones that have made it easier for people to trend and flaunt at relatively low prices. The latest in this series Xiaomi MI 5 was a very big hit in the market and the company is planning to come up with the upgraded version in the form of Xiaomi MI 6.
The phone is expected to be in the market by this year only providing a stiff competition to the i-Phone 7 which is also expected to be launched around the same time period. There are various coupon websites that have started providing discount coupons for this phone by now only and you can have a check on the Lazada vouchers to get that discount when the phone actually arrives. Here are some of the features of this Smartphone that makes it one of the best options for you:
- The phone is said to have an ultra high definition display of 2160*3840 which is one of the most appealing factors. Such a high quality display is going to enable the users to have a cinema like experience at your home only.
- Secondly, coming to the RAM of the phone, the Xiaomi MI 6 is going to have a RAM of 6 GB which makes it even more efficient than a laptop or computer that costs you some good 50-60k rupees. It can be a very good option for the gaming lovers as well as you can have a non-stop gaming experience on this mobile. Also, if you love to multitask on your phone, this phone will allow you to do the same with sublime ease.
- It is also rumored that phone is likely to have a 256 GB of internal memory which makes it one of the best phones in the market. Thus you can have hundreds of movies, games and other important documents in your mobile which eliminates the need of a laptop or desktop for you.
- Coming to the processor Xiaomi MI 6 is going to have Snapdragon 830 processor which is one of the most upgraded and high performance processors so that you can do as many things as you want on your mobile without any hang-ups which is very common with today’s smartphones.
- The phone is also power packed with a 4200 MAH battery which means that you can use it for hours before having to charge it. Some of the earlier variants of this phone were supposed to have low battery power which made the task tougher for you.
- The phone is also rumored to have 5g thus being one of the very few phones that are able to work on the 5g network.
- Last but not the least, Xiaomi MI 6 also allows you to capture some great movements with a 21 MP back camera which is supported by a 13 MP front camera with flash and auto focus along with HDR capture mode to enhance the capture quality.